Saturday, September 25, 2010

ToraSoraReturn (SQ)



Watercolor Materials

Wood panels
in three sizes
36 by 24 inches 5 pieces
24 by 24 inches 5 pieces
12 by 24 inches 12 pieces
I seem to have a lot of wood. Anyway, I bought all 22 panels for about 30 dollars from HomeDepot and had them cut it to the size I needed.
I like to rotate artwork, starting new work as I'm putting final detail on older work.

Paper
Water color paper 30 by 22 (winsor newton rough paper is my current favorite)
Drawing paper 18 by 24
Saral paper, (the light blue paper) to transfer drawings onto watercolor paper
Gummed paper tape(on the left side just above the brushes)

Colors
Winsor Newton water color

Brushes
a random collection of cheap brushes I've been gathering since community college. I don't trust myself with expensive brushes because I'm really hard on them.

Eye dropper to add water to the colors

trey

No comments: