Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Road to Magic (Countdown 5)





For this week, we have Rough Character Line Up. I often make character line ups to show the size and shape relationships.

For Momotaro, there is Momo, his animal friends and family, and also the four oni.

On Little Red, here is the early version of the little girl and her support characters but also the three wolves.

Le Morte D'Arthur, shows the four main characters rough forms.

Next week will focus on the development of Backgrounds starting with the thumbnail concepts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

treyhodges said...

well, thank you