Sunday, March 23, 2008

Road to Magic (Countdown 3)





This week was to work on the Titles for the three stories, and development of the freestyle images.

For titles, I don't usually think about in my own work, but they are important. The title or logo is important because it give the audience an idea about the tone of the story is and gives a visual cue as to what they can expect. For example Momotaro is a story for a younger audience, in contrast to Le Morte d'Arthur. So the trick is how to express the story with the titles.

Freestyle images are going to be at the end of the portfolio, to give further examples of how I approach stories visually. Here I tried to give a snapshot of a key moment. Then leave it to the audience to imagine what happens before and after the key moment.

So for next week... I have no idea what I will put up. But it will be good... I hope.

See ya next week!

No comments: