Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Iliad

I have trouble reading books, because I either fall asleep or start drawing. This time is The Iliad which still remains unfinished, but I had to get some drawings of the cast. From left to right are: Ajax, Menelaus, Agamemnon, Achilles, and Odysseus. One day I should finish the book, but I have some Harry Potter to read before the last book comes out.

Of other interests, I think I'm going to slow down on all the character line-ups. I would like to focus more on color, which is my "Achilles heel" of sorts. So I think I am going to see how much I can improve in a year, as I come up on my one year anniversary of the blog. I will still be drawing and inking, to be sure, but just a slight shift in focus.

later



1 comment:

chia said...

goto the libary and get yourself some books on tape my friend. then you can draw while you "read". very efficient. tho your spelling might get less good like mine.
BTW, I'm listening to World War Z as I type this very message.