Wednesday, July 27, 2016

SDCC/ Thank You!




I feel amazing! Very tired, but amazing.

So our first San Diego Comic Con has come and gone.  
It has taken us a long time to get to this point; but all the hard work was worth it.

I would like to take a moment to thank all of my friends and family for the love and support.
Thank you Robert for helping me from our start in 2009.
Joe and Chris for living the SDCC adventure with us.
David and Mark it was good to see you guys.
All the Cal State Alumni; thank you for all the support and inspiration.
Lastly, Thank you to all the people who have been so supportive of the book. 
It means so much to me!

Where do we go now? 
I have a many plans for the future, but for now.  
I’m going to do a victory lap, and then go on vacation.  
I will be back in mid September with new art and finish this year out strong.

Thanks Everyone,


Trey

No comments: